Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hitched



It’s official: my baby brother is all grown up and married. The wedding was wonderful. I had an amazing time, not only partying with family which is always a blast, but just to see my brother marry the girl he loves. And seeing someone who loves him that much, enough to pledge her love and life to him. At the church, I sat with my family, and there was not a dry eye in our row. What a powerful bond is made in that moment. God no longer views us as two separate individuals but as a husband and wife bound by a sacred covenant, that models and symbolizes the unshakeable, everlasting love He has for us. I love seeing them happy. I have found such joy from marrying the love of my life and I am just overjoyed when those I love experience it as well. And I am just thrilled to have a new sister, Kelly! She’s just awesome, and they’re great together. She's such a fun addition to our family, feels like we've known her forever. I'm so proud of Justin.




No comments:

Post a Comment